Dr. Ian M. Ralby
Founder and CEO
• Leading expert in maritime law, security and strategy.
• Senior advisor and negotiator in international relations, law, security, and policy.
• Unique regional expertise in Africa, the Black Sea, the Balkans, the Caribbean, the Middle East, the Pacific and South and Southeast Asia.
• Expert in identifying emerging threats and strategizing means to address them.
• Deep and broad experience in discerning underlying motivations and forces, devising strategies, and developing inner preparedness.
• Expert in exterior and interior security.
Dr. David Soud
Head of Research & Analysis
• Leading expert in resource-related crime, including hydrocarbons crime, illegal mining, and transnational organized crime, as well as fisheries protection and maritime issues.
• Expert in investigating, assessing and reporting on complex situations.