For Example, We Have…
- Conducted the largest study ever published on refined oil theft and related illicit downstream hydrocarbons activity. Working for the Atlantic Council, we examined the modalities of refined oil theft in ten case studies: Mexico, Nigeria, Ghana, Morocco, Uganda, Mozambique, Thailand, Azerbaijan, Turkey and the EU at large (including the UK). We identified trends of illicit activity, and developed an extensive set of recommendations.
- Assisted an African Government in developing an integrated national maritime strategy.
- Helped a Caribbean Government produce sensible and effective regulation, codes of conduct and standards for their private security industry.
- Advised clients on developing new business based on rigorous investigation and analysis into the prospective opportunity.
- Provided strategic reviews and recommendations for a number of companies in the security, transportation and energy sectors.
- Investigated the credibility of individuals and companies with which clients are intending to develop formal relationships.
- Connected clients with the right experts, partners, customers or suppliers to meet their particular needs.